Spencers - Cheap Jewelry
I bought a new ring for my daith piercing.It was a super cute package of purple rings.
I assumed their body jewelry would be perfectly fine and not cause any problems. However, several days later the purple started to chip off while I was wearing this ring and it caused an infection.
Now I have to go back to the guy who pierced me and explain to him why a healed piercing is now infected and why this ring needs to be removed.Needless to say I am never shopping at Spencers again, and will be telling everyone I know how cheap their jewelry is made!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza. Salon #3549. I went there to get a touch up and walked out with..."
- "Mistake one; Place order on Bonanza the worst shopping website ever. Mistake two; Paid using credit card not PayPal Order never arrived. We got email from seller to cancel order, but was no option..."
- "Why is Winn Dixie still storing and selling bottled water, outside, at their Oceanway FL store location ? 100 degrees outside and the gases from the plastic expanding makes the..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."