Spencers - Cheap Jewelry
I bought a new ring for my daith piercing.It was a super cute package of purple rings.
I assumed their body jewelry would be perfectly fine and not cause any problems. However, several days later the purple started to chip off while I was wearing this ring and it caused an infection.
Now I have to go back to the guy who pierced me and explain to him why a healed piercing is now infected and why this ring needs to be removed.Needless to say I am never shopping at Spencers again, and will be telling everyone I know how cheap their jewelry is made!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza. Salon #3549. I went there to get a touch up and walked out with..."
- "Why is Winn Dixie still storing and selling bottled water, outside, at their Oceanway FL store location ? 100 degrees outside and the gases from the plastic expanding makes the..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."