Beverly, New Jersey

Was at Spencer's with a few friends and was picking out shirts and looking at them and one of the workers came over and yelled at us to stop "making everything so messy" even though we folded the clothes when we were done. We didn't say anything but after a few minutes a cop came in and followed us the whole time.

I can't believe the rude service here I will never come here again and will spread the word about how rude the customer service is.

They did not help my friends and I and made us feel uncomfortable when they made a cop follow us around this was unbelievable. Never coming back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spencers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spencers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spencers and customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments