Rude costomer service. Me and my group of friends went into Spencers at Lakeside Mall and my friend picked up a water bottle.

The tag fell off because it was loose. She went to show a friend for her birthday because she didng notice the tag was off and a worker said that she waa trying to steal. She told us to get out of the AREA and we did. Yet she still called security telling them she told us to get out of the STORE.

She had an extremely rude attitude and did not let us explain. When my friend tried to explain the worker didn't believe her.

We were kicked out for a day when another person in our group wanted to buy something we all were kicked out. Great Costomer Service chick with dirty blonde hair and a floral dress.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). SamanthaAnnMae is overall dissatisfied with Spencers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spencers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Spencers to other companies on our site.

Comments