I would have to say that this store needs a vast improvement. All they seem to care about is having personal conversations with their co-workers & not so much the customers.

I was not greeted to by a few employees that worked there and none asked if I needed help. The girl who rung me up wasn't professional at all. She was having a personal conversation with another employee & not even acknowledging me at the register while ringing me up and she didn't even say what my total was she just said "go ahead"... like who says that?

So she continued to talk to her coworker about some dumb *** and didn't say bye or have a nice day.

She just gave me my bag and set the receipt on the top of the bag and didn't say nothing.Clearly she was more interested into the convo she was having with her co-worker than caring about the customer (me). That store is a mess and I more than likely will not be going back there.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spencers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spencers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spencers and spencers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments