1.1

Store manager in galleria mall bold older man.He was smoking a vapor pen talking with what seems like his friend about video games.

I had my 3 children and my wife with me. I went to ask him a ? And he told me to hold on a minute. Then he started talking to his friend about video games again I asked him if he could stop smoking that vap and he said to me maybe you should tell your kids to stop playing with stuff.

That was 1 of the rudest things I have ever witnessed. He doenst deserve his job having horrable customer servuce like that toward my children and myself.

I have been going to that store for almost 5 years and usually theres an outstanding manager girl there who I dont see anymore.I will not be returning there until they get someone better for the job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spencers staff. Spencers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spencers staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spencers.

Comments